At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of
well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate is changing the mortgage market. We create innovative and personalised products that help you make smarter decisions. We want to empower you to find a house and get a mortgage without talking to an agent or broker.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
The Product Owner works within a cross-functional team to help drive the vision and strategy for our products and product features. A typical day would involve prioritising, refining and delivering new features/ user journeys and innovating on existing ones.
Product Owners are collaborative by nature and embrace the behaviours and mindsets that supports agile working, as much as they focus on activities and tasks. A Product Owner is someone who can communicate at all levels in a clear manner, believes in transparency, data driven decision making and is able to engage well with different teams.
The Product Owner:
- Drives product development together with cross functional team in accordance to high level product roadmap
- Works with head of product to define product strategy and corresponding product roadmap
- Champions test and learn attitude, and leverages data to optimise journeys/ features; sets objectives and key results for the team and monitors and analyses key performance indicators; owns the product backlog, ensuring the team is working on the right thing at the right time.
- Ensures that relevant team processes and ceremonies take place and work well for the team
- Maintains a strong relationship between the team and their stakeholders through influential communication
- Experience of running a product team
- Able to define and articulate user stories and prioritise the product backlog
- Provides information and makes timely decisions
- Prioritises requirements, defects, and other work items for the team
- Well organised, with excellent communication skills
- Highly data driven (some experience of using Google Analytics beneficial)
- Experience of taking a user-focused product from concept through to market release
- Decisive, visionary and able to support your decisions with research and data
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding