Senior Paid Search Executive
At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
Senior Paid Search Executive
We are seeking a Senior Paid Search Executive to support Paid Search initiatives across the Uswitch brand. Reporting to the Head of Paid Marketing. You will be responsible for daily execution of paid search, ensuring positive results and growth. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: data & profitability analysis, performing and monitoring A:B tests, and ensuring flawless execution of day-to-day tasks. This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale paid search account.
What’s the role?
- Day-to-day account management including campaign optimisation, budget management, and testing ideation and execution
- Drive paid search strategy, creating roadmaps planning strategic initiatives and optimization efforts to hit goals and targets.
- Collaborate with paid media teams, partner teams and internal stakeholders to implement and oversee paid search ad campaigns
- Reporting and communicating campaign performance to the paid search team, and wider business
- Deliver analysis of campaigns and tests to senior management
- Research on platform improvements and new offerings in the paid search space
- Additional duties as we continue to evolve
- Ideation, creative strategy and execution of paid search campaigns on nationally recognised brands with large budgets
- Continue to develop your skills and learn from some of the best and brightest thought-leaders in the industry
- You will have ownership of the strategy, execution and success of paid search campaigns – you won’t just talk about your dreams of brilliantly built campaigns, you will execute on them
- Work together with our incredible teams, including the engineers building our proprietary technology, our web designers and developers working on our websites, and our customer experience teams building top-notch digital experiences.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g., business, economics, statistics, math, finance)
- 1-4 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid search marketing.
- Prior experience with Google Adwords or Facebook advertising a plus
- Prior experience working within Microsoft Excel, Big Query, or SQL a plus
- Data-driven marketers with superior analytical and quantitative skills who think creatively to decide testing methodologies and optimise campaigns to deliver results.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Ability to immediately provide value and scale; a willingness to work hard and drive business initiatives forward
- Ability to execute on business strategies with flawless execution & high attention to detail
- A team player willing to work with multiple stakeholders to drive projects through to completion
- A good sense of humour!
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding