At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
Our growing team is looking for an enthusiastic email marketing professional to help make CRM at RVU best-in-class. With experience of customer-centric, data-led CRM, you will champion the continuous improvement of our CRM capability, be commercially minded, enjoy working in informal teams, managing multiple stakeholders and capturing the hearts and minds of our customers through creative communication.
As we strive to make CRM at RVU bigger and better than ever before, we need people who embody our beliefs, so if you like to run up escalators, believe in getting better everyday and think everything should be written in pencil, then we should talk!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Customer database growth and product adoption (opt-ins, account, App etc.)
- Driving customer contact strategy in addition to daily execution across CRM
- Maintaining our email reputation/deliverability across key ISPs (Microsoft, Gmail…)
- Owning customer engagement and retention to increase lifetime value
- Measuring and reporting on performance
- Testing and optimisation plans
- Ensuring our CRM activity is legally compliant
- Developing the wider CRM team
- Day-to-day contact with technology providers
You'll be great at
- Owning and delivering multi-channel customer contact/CRM strategies
- Using Email Service Provider/Marketing Automation platform software to create, send and report on multi-channel customer communications
- Using data and technology to deliver relevant, targeted and personalised email/CRM experiences for customers
- Creating and using customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Building and implementing CRM acquisition and retention programmes across multiple customer touch points to deliver value for customers and the business
- Cross-functional collaboration and thought leadership
- Achieving financial and customer retention targets
- Basic email HTML, SQL and Liquid coding
- Communicating with confidence and conviction at all levels
- Seeing beyond the data and proactively anticipating the next step or question
- Reporting and analysis, including the ability to brief Data and Analytics teams for more advanced reporting and insight
- Teaching, training and mentoring talent
- Experience using Braze and/or Segment would be great - but not a must
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding