App Marketing Manager
At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
We are looking for a digital-minded, strategic marketing leader to drive organic growth for an industry leading mobile App as our App Marketing Manager.
We’re a company of strategic quick-thinkers who value high performance and despise red tape. Speed and adaptability are at the core of our company culture as well as our App strategy. We play in a very competitive vertical so if you want to prove that you’re the best of the best, you’ll have your shot. Our proprietary tracking systems will also give you access to the next-level data you need to make smarter marketing decisions.
Sounds like your kind of place? Good. We’re looking for an App Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Set strategic direction for native-app growth across both Organic and Paid channels including identification of key performance drivers, goal and target setting and, budget allocation decisions.
- Own native-app acquisition, remarketing, and performance analytics including regular reporting to key stakeholders.
- Drive the daily performance of our app, from traffic acquisition to reengagement using data to understand performance, make decisions, and set priorities.
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of the business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Use (and help build) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what channels to target.
- Help collaboratively grow general marketing efforts across both Paid and Organic channels by working across a team of channel-specific specialists.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Creative, and Analytics to reimagine, optimize customer acquisition, in-app experiences, and user retention.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 4+ years of experience in native-app marketing. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of results.
- Strong analytical skills for modelling performance and opportunity with large sets of data. Experience with AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, AppTweak and other App marketing tools required.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills; candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating, and providing strategic direction across various technical and creative teams.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. You can lead as well as function as part of a team.
- You’re an App marketing and tech super-fan. You stay on top of everything new and exciting in the world of mobile App marketing and actively look to find ways to test and put new tools or technical developments into use. You don’t accept theories at face value and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge.
- Experience with SQL, R or other database/analysis packages is preferred, but not required.
- Sense of humor and fun-loving attitude!
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment, bonuses, and contribute to both your personal and professional development. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Amazing family and parent friendly benefits
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding