At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience.
About the Role:
As a content editor in Financial Services, you’ll be a key member of the marketing and content team. You’ll oversee digital content across a variety of channels and brands, creating and owning initiatives and campaigns that drive audience growth and build keep relationships with consumers.
You'll collaborate across marketing teams to develop and deliver results-driven content targets by:
- Identify, plan and execute fresh, sharp content pieces that demonstrate our financial services expertise and drive engagement.
- Collaborate across marketing teams to develop and deliver results-driven content targets.
- Ensure all content is consistent in terms of style, tone and voice
- Collaborate with the SEO team to ensure all content meets search engine best practices
- Generate new ideas around industry-related topics to support outreach efforts
- Proofread and edit articles by content writers
- Explore and test new content formats
- Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
- Commission freelancers when relevant
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, PR or Communications
- Background in financial services/journalism
- Proven experience delivering compelling content across various formats in fast paced digital environment
- Good knowledge of SEO & digital content best practices
- Proven ability to manage and execute content campaigns and deliver to a deadline
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively; able to initiate, manage and own projects with tight deadlines
- Able to initiate, manage and own projects with tight deadlines
- Expert writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to apply a style guide
- Proficient in content marketing tools
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics including basic data analysis and experience reporting on content metrics and KPIs to stakeholders
- You have the ability to think deeply and write quickly and accurately in an agile environment
- You have rich content creation skills (video, infographics) and experience turning copy into compelling visuals
- You have experience creating social media focussed content campaigns, including developing bespoke KPIs for this type of content
What we’ll give back to you:
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding