At RVU, we have the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK’s top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK’s leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com (launched in 2018 and 2019 respectively) are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world-class online experience.
The Partnerships Team’s goal is to bring new customers to RVU — we work with other businesses and organisations to engage their customers, members or staff in the benefits of switching through Uswitch. We identify, negotiate and launch campaigns with new partners to deliver a first-class switching experience to new audiences.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic management and growth of a portfolio of partnership campaigns — from working with partners and stakeholders to drive performance, using influential communication to lead optimisation initiatives, and being the face of Partnerships both internally and externally.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Reporting into the Head of Partnerships, the Partnership Manager has key responsibilities for the day-to-day operation and success of the RVU Partnership team. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Owning new campaigns and strategies across different partners
- Conceptualise new partner campaigns and generate buy-in from internal and external stakeholders
- Project manage new initiatives, from launch to ongoing reporting
- Driving the growth of the Partnerships team
- Manage partners to ensure successful performance against targets
- Report the performance of partnerships and pitch new strategic initiatives to senior management
- Develop an extensive understanding of partners’ businesses, driving new innovative propositions and solutions to deliver long term revenue strategy
- Negotiate and build deep, long term partnership agreements
- Ruthlessly prioritise multiple projects at once to drive ROI
- Delivering first-class stakeholder engagement
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to progress contractual discussions
- Identify opportunities and initiatives, and generate buy-in, across internal teams with competing priorities
- Highly organised individual with sharp attention to detail and project management skills
- Highly effective and influential communicator, both written and verbal
- Minimum 3 years of driving performance in online marketing and effectively collaborating with third-parties to deliver growth
- Experience of the partnership lifecycle — from identifying new opportunities to launching and optimising campaigns to drive performance for all parties
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to drive change using a range of analytics and data presentation tools — experience working with Google Sheets (Excel), Google Analytics, and Google Slides (PowerPoint) is essential
- Proven ability to drive commercial performance with third-parties, negotiating commercial terms, managing contracts, delivering against KPIs and maximising ROI
- Comfortable working in a changing environment
- Ability to analyse data to drive outcomes, and present data in a meaningful way
- Confident presenter and communicator and able to maintain composure in pressurised environments
- Experience of affiliate and other online marketing channels is highly desirable
- Effective reporting of partner performance
- Own effective weekly and monthly partner reporting
- Perform Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Partners to encourage loyalty, identify opportunity and risk, and drive value
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include:
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- A healthy learning and training budget, as well as the chance to go to conferences around the world every year
- The latest equipment - be it a Linux or Apple or Windows machine
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, coffee and soft drinks
- Paid parental leave for those key moments in your life
- We have lots of other great benefits within the business, these are just a few of them
- Health insurance
- Moving day off, birthday day off, charitable day off
- In office gym and pilates + yoga classes
- Flexi holiday policy
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loans for those long commutes
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- 1 month full paid paternity leave to spend more time with the kids
- Attractive maternity leave policy
- We also want to help you with your life events, so offer interest free loans for special moments in your life like moving home, buying your first home and your wedding